202200- Platte- Including the city of Columbus 1043 AM CST Wed Feb 20 2019
Rest of today Decreasing clouds. A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Highs in the upper 20s. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Colder. Partly cloudy. Lows around 3. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs around 30. East winds up to 10 mph. Thursday night Not as cold. Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows in the lower 20s. East winds around 10 mph with gusts to around 20 mph. Friday Cloudy. A chance of snow in the morning, then a chance of rain and snow in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 30s. Southeast winds around 10 mph with gusts to around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Friday night Cloudy. Snow likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet through midnight, then a chance of snow after midnight. Lows in the lower 20s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Saturday Breezy, snow. Areas of blowing snow in the afternoon. Snow may be heavy at times in the afternoon. Moderate snow accumulations. Highs in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 90 percent. Saturday night Breezy. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow through midnight, then partly cloudy after midnight. Areas of blowing snow through the night. Lows around 14. Sunday Mostly sunny. Patchy blowing snow in the morning. Highs in the mid 20s. Sunday night Partly cloudy through midnight, then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 6. Monday Snow. Highs around 18. Chance of snow 80 percent. Monday night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows around 5. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs around 17.